The programs we offer clients are funded by a mix of government and community support. Without your help, we couldn’t offer programs such as The Children’s Center, the Associated Learning & Living transitional housing program, and others. Please consider a gift today to help eliminate homelessness and poverty in the South Bay.
Click Here to donate cash.
- $60,000 pays for one year of case management to house 25 families
- $6,000 pays for childcare for one child for a year
- $1,000 pays for one week’s food supply at the Pantry
- $500 pays for a month of educational materials for the Children’s Center
- $100 covers the cost of Internet connection for the job-search computer lab
- $50 pays for lunch for the school-age children for one day of summer day camp
- $25 pays for one evening of “Movie Night” for our senior clients
Tax ID: Harbor Interfaith Services, Inc., is a 501.c.3, tax exempt, corporation. Your gifts are tax deductible. Our Federal Tax ID number is 33-0031099.