Contact Us at (310) 547-3762
Download our Brochure
Welcome to HIS Kids Club
At HIS KIDS CLUB after-school program, we strive to provide a nurturing atmosphere to help the students develop to their full potential.
Emphasis is placed on academic skills, as well as social, emotional, and physical development. We know that children do not thrive in an atmosphere of chaos. They need to be able to trust their environment. They need to know they are safe, and that someone understands them.
Students are provided with a safe and wholesome environment. The program operates from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and full-time during the summer. Aides pick students up from school, give them a healthy snack, and get them started on their homework. Volunteers provide tutoring, read to the children, and lead enrichment activities.
At HIS Kids Club We Offer:
- A safe environment for children to play and grow
- Assistance with homework and school projects
- On-site tutoring in Science, English, Mathematics, or other subjects
- Development of positive values and high self-esteem
- A balanced program for physical play and quiet activities that will foster good health, physical and intellectual growth
- Nutritional snacks/meals
- Arts, crafts and reading to create a balance for growth and development
- Ages 4 1/2 to 18
- Enrolled in school grades K-12
- Completion of registration form
- Submission of immunization record
- Commitment to parent hand book
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
Summer and Holiday hours:
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
HIS Kids program is Free, however there is a $25 enrollment fee.