South Bay Auxiliary of Harbor Interfaith Services
Need Parking Information or Tickets for the May 3rd Event?
Please go to this link: May 3rd Event Parking
What is the Auxiliary’s Purpose?
The purpose of the Auxiliary is to produce fundraising events and projects for Harbor Interfaith Services. The group is in its 10th year.
Second Wednesday of every month, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Submit the $100 membership fee
- Attend at least two general meetings per year
- Participate in at least one committee
- Buy two tickets to Comedy and Magic Night
- Secure three auction items or $300
Nanci Browning, President, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Members: Click here for the HIS Receipt for Donation form.